The best way to spend part of a gloomy, rainy midwest friday morning? Drawing with the boys at the easel! Such fun! Such artists!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Rainy Day Easel Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, once again, I must say that genetics run strong. Momma Sammy was also quite happy eating all the crayons and fingerpaint. She was extremely creative at her art board, but I am sure as much paint went into her mouth as onto the paper.
I still can't getover how tall they both are. You should pick a door to start measuring them next too. I'll bet Eli would love that.
Hope Eli's ear gets well soon,
Love you all,
Momma/gromma
What two precious boys ... and a great mom that shares her kitchen!
love Grammy
From Natalie Kenagy:
Dear Nate the Great,
Try the pink, they taste great!
Post a Comment