Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Nate at 16 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nate, I still think your big brother will have to get you out of scaps and fights as you guys get older. You are a sweetheart, but have that "Oh Yeah" look about you. What a crew! By the way, I see you are still quite attatched to your special hat. I also know that yyou ask for your hat, because you can!
Love you,
Gromma
Post a Comment