Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
And Here We GO!
The King Family is leaving tomorrow morning at 8:20 am on our big California Adventure! I promise many pictures, stories, etc... of the King brothers on their big travel adventure! Wish us luck! Travelling with 2 toddlers on 4 plane rides, in 9 days, and throw in a 9 hour car drive... priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i get to see the babies in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) oh yeah, sam, sam & gromma too. :-)
love,
auntie
I wish I could see you guys! Have a great trip, the boys are so adorible!
Post a Comment