


Eli is walking!!!!! He he started cutting loose on his own about 10 days ago when my parents and brother were visiting and now he just walks everywhere! He is amazing. He waited until he was really good at balancing before going for it and he hardly ever falls. We are so excited by are big guy's progress.
We took an amazing trip to the Children's Discovery Museum in Normal, IL (about 1 hour from here) this weekend. Eli had a blast. Everything is toddler size and he walked absolutely everywhere. His favorite spot was the water station as this kid is a water baby.
Eli is taking swim lessons (with a hugely pregnant mom in a pregnancy tankini) and we promise pictures of his craziness this week after Thursday's class. He is adorable and loves every minute of his time in the water.
Our little guy is doing great and looks healthy and on track. We had an ultrasound last week and I saw hair on the back of his little head and he yawned and blinked his eyes for me. Also, we have another confirmed boy shot (YES, YES, YES!!!!). Our Dr. says this baby will be average size and Sam and I just laugh at that because our last dr. thought Eli was going to weigh 7.5 pounds. Well, I can only hope this little guy is not any bigger than Eli's 9 lbs 4 ounces or I am going to protest! 9 weeks and counting!
2 comments:
Yeah Eli! You're such a big boy now! I would expect you to like museums, because you are your momma's and daddy's boy, afterall. The joy of playing in the water is genetic, your momma loved it, too.
We can't wait to see Eli's new brother...but 9 weeks, it can't be that soon? I am sure that the little guy will have a full head of hair, just like his big brother. I also wish that they would share some of it with ME!!!!
Love you all,
Gromma
Eli looks like he is really having a great time. Can't wait to see pictures of swimming lessons. Another little boy in the family - coming soon!! Never a dull moment in the King household.
Love you
Post a Comment