Monday, February 27, 2012

No School Children's Discovery Museum Adventure

Nate just vanquished Eli in a battle scene on the new stage!
Trash bots!
Scientist Eli
Web Climbing Binks!

On President's Day the boys and I headed to the Children's Discovery Museum in Normal, IL. We met up with about 10 other families from University Primary School and the boys loved checking out the museum with their friends! After the traumatic time at the St. Louis Museum I put the boys in matching bright orange shirts so I could keep track of them! They loved the web climber, water table, tractor/farm area, and wind section but they definitely loved the new Theatre area the most. Tons of costumes a real stage with curtains, props, and backdrops, and a built-in audience! Those little hams loved it! Hilarious!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

Oh, wish I could have been there.

Love and hugs,

Gromma

Gromma said...

Oh, wish I could have been there.

Love and hugs,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Love the orange UOI T shirts.