Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bowling Before Christmas

Nate doing the Nate shuffle after he bowled!
Eli getting ready to fling the ball down the lane
Brother Bowlers!

We went bowling as a family a few days before Christmas and it was so fun! Eli doesn't need to use the special kids ramp any more and that guy bowled a strike! Nate is hilarious and does a little wiggle/shuffle/dance move after he bowls! What a funny kid! I beat Sam to a pulp and he cried like a baby (ok he didnt cry)! I bowled 4 strikes in a row and then on my next time up I let go of the ball on the swing back and almost killed some people! Sooooo embarrassing! We love that the boys are getting old enough to play these great games with us!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

I wish I could have been there to watch all the fun. Bowling has been around for centuries, fun never goes out of style. So glad you didn't hurt anyone Sammy :)!

Momma

Grammy said...

LOL! I'll never forget going bowling with my mother (the original Grammy)and she did the same thing..the bowling ball went backwards! I still laugh about it...so will your boys.