Saturday, January 14, 2012

All I want for Christmas are My Two Front Teeth

Flashing that gap tooth smile!
Right after he lost his first tooth!

Eli lost two teeth over the course of three days! He was absolutely thrilled with how easy the first one fell out! The second was drama, drama, drama! We were all extremely relieved when it came out. He actually lost his first tooth when the boys were with a babysitter (as I was at a meeting and Sam was on a trip)! I was so mad that I missed it, but thrilled that he took a long anticipated step into being a big boy!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

He sure looks cute with that gap. I am sure it will be filled, soon enough, with big, beautiful, white teeth.

I loved hearing Eli's story about the tooth fairy.

Gromma

Grammy said...

How fast they grow up.