Nate is feeling so much better and was able to start school on Wednesday! Hooray for antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicine! He was so excited to walk in to HIS classroom on Wednesday morning. Last year he was Eli's little brother in the pre-k room, but this year he is Big Man in the classroom and he loves it! There are a group of five 4 year old boys who certainly are feeling like rock stars this year! He is such a big boy!
Of course he is still my sweet Nate! Please note the baby giraffe he is carrying in his arms, his puppy backpack and daddy and baby bulldog t-shirt! I love my little animal!
3 comments:
Nate,
We are so happy you are feeling better and got to go back to school. I also hope you always love animals the way you do now. I think I see a vet in the family.
Love and hugs,
Gromma
So glad he's feeling better and off to school.
He wasn't absent the first two days... he was just playing it cool... "Casually Late" :)
Post a Comment