On Wednesday when I picked the boys from school I surprised them with a dual racer slip-n-slide! We went out in the back yard for hot-day fun and well...it was interesting! Nate and Bob figured it out right away and slid down a million time (Nate went first and Bob chased him). Poor Eli, he just couldn't get the jump and slide motion. I think this must be one of those tall, all arms and legs issues! He would run and just get stuck at the front of the slip-n-slide! Oh, he was so terribly frustrated! Eventually, he had a great time going down it Eli style which involved running and sliding on his tush or side! He is so funny!
3 comments:
Slip-n-slide was a genius invention! I remember using one when I was young. These are great pictures, they make me smile.
Gromma
Looks like a lot of fun. Bob cracks me up....can't wait to for him to meet Grammy
That is one AWESOME surprise! Love the photos :)
Post a Comment