Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Milo





Dear Milo,

It has been more than a month since we lost you and we all still miss you so much! You were the best dog ever! You loved your family something fierce and you were so loved in return! Your little boys will always remember you and we will always miss your crazy spirit! Rest well old friend. Love, your momma

3 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

i just started crying at my desk :-( sweet milo, he is missed.

Gromma said...

I don't know what I will do the next time we sleep downstairs in the guest room. Who will keep us warm and guard us? We will miss the Mighty Mitchie.

Gromma

Grammy said...

Dru is here with me at Kathie's house Whitney too. We all are sharing our Milo stories. I don't know who will keep my feet warm when I come to visit. :(

I'm sorry about Milo!! I would be so sad if my dog was gone :[ I know they can never be replaced.
R.I.P. Milo
Love, Whitney

Milo was a great pet and he will be missed. Love, Aunt Kath

Im very sorry to hear about Milo,tell everyone that that we all will truly miss him and Anne.
love,Dru