Oh, what a fun Christmas we had! It was a really special Christmas this year as we have so very much to be thankful for! We spent so much together as a family and really loved every minute of it! We decorated cookies and our tree, we went sledding and opened presents! We read stories and watched movies! Then we all shared strep throat and spent the next week wishing we could stay in bed! It was definitely a Christmas to remember!
Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Friday, January 21, 2011
Christmas 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy, happy pictures! Honestly, I feel like I was there with you. The matching pj's are darling. You won't get away with that for too many more years,so do it while you can.
I don't care if the family picture is fuzzy, it makes us so happy. I am glad this was taken prior to the Strep takeover of your home.
Love you all,
Gromma and PopPop
Great pictures. Sammie you look wonderful.
Post a Comment