Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Rock Stars
Eli wrote a new song entitled "That's how it goes and that's how it went". We have no idea what this song is about but he and Nate are feeling it!
3 comments:
Rock stars...Rock On! You guys are too cool!
I actually understand the lyrics, I feel like they are talking about my life :)
Gromma
so cute! even milo looks cute at the end!
What talented boys you have. I can't stop laughing. Milo steals the show!!!
Post a Comment