Saturday, March 27, 2010

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo... with great friends!

Nate, running to keep up with the big boys!
Taking a break from the animals!
Eli and Harrison have been friends since they were 10 months old!
Wild tigers!
Eli talking to a very friendly bird!

We had so much fun on Wednesday! Eli, Nate and I met our three other playgroup families at the zoo in Normal/Bloomington, IL. It was a gorgeous sunny day and all of the animals were active and exciting! The boys had so much fun playing with our long-time friends! After we were done with the zoo. We had lunch at the awesome park attached to the zoo and then played more! What a fun way to spend a spring break day!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Thank you for sharing the great pictures. I love the birthday party and the boys at the zoo...makes me feel more a part of their lives.

Gromma said...

All I can say is ...Lucky kids!
Gromma