Sunday, November 22, 2009

Santa, Santa, Santa!


































On Saturday, Eli and I had such a special date. We got to go the Breakfast with Santa put on as part of my non-profit's annual Festival of Tree's extravaganza (I am on the board... so cliche housewife). They had a delicious breakfast, a lego table to build on, candy on the tables (Eli got to eat his first ever lollipop... yes, I know he is four and that we are freaks), and best of all he got hugged by Santa. When Santa and Mrs. Claus came into the room he chatted with Eli, scooped him up and hugged him and chatted some more. Eli was in heaven. Eli's most favorite part were the adult-size penguin, reindeer, and snowman (grown women wearing giant fuzzy costumes). Eli was especially enamored of the snowman because she danced around the room. At one point he went up to hug her again while she was dancing and he said "bust a move" and then proceeded to do the penguin dance with her for 5 minutes. At the end there were more than 10 people circling around him cheering him on. He is nuts!

Where was Nate during this breakfast? My poor little bubby had to miss this because of his stomach bug. Nate and I went to the festival of trees today to see all the trees and meet with Santa so he got to go too! He loved it all, but really liked visiting with Santa! He was such a sweetie!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

I can just see Eli ...the center of attention. So glad Nate was better and able to go today. Great pictures.

Gromma said...

Good momma, you! Making sure that both little guys got to go. Love the pictures and the story...too much! Our little tykes are getting bigger by the minute.

I still can't believe Eli will soon be FOUR years old. It seems just the blink of an eye since I drove through a snow storm in the Civic to see you all at the hospital.

Love to all,

Gromma