Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Craft shopping at Michael's: The "Oh No You didn't" Addition
There will not be any photos to accompany this post, and you will thank me for that later. On friday afternoon the boys and I made our monthly trek to Michael's craft store to pick out some new fabulous artistic endeavors. Just when we decided on a gingerbread village kit (5 little houses for my boys to butcher in the name of art) I noticed that Nate was 1) quiet, which is weird, and 2) sweaty, which isn't that weird as the kid carries some extra weight. I asked him if he was ok and he told me no and that he wanted me to hug him so of course I did. As I started to push the stroller again, he let out this strange sounding cough which prompted me to put my hand under his mouth to catch the first of 12 vomits. (several of which are no part of Michael's). He puked in michaels, i the parking lot, cried but didnt puke in the car, puked in the bathroom and finished up in his bedroom. It wasn't awesome at all. Poor little bear. He has such a puny stomach. You blink funny and the kid pukes. He inherited this foul trait from his daddy. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh poor sweet baby! Poor mama thats a lot of cleaning up!!
Sammy,
You have paid your dues!
Momma
Oh Natey... we sure hope you feel better soon.
This is why I started carrying beach towels in the car. They make great car seat/kid cover alls when things get gross and messy.
Funny... I can hug a puking kid, with puke in my hair, on my clothes, so on... and K hears a kid puking and scrams in the other direction. Motherhood is not for sissys!
Post a Comment