Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Little Monsters


While I was making dinner last night I heard the boys giggling in the living room. Now this can either make your heart smile with the sweetness of brothers playing or your hair turn grey with the n0-good antics they are up too. This time it was a huge heart smile! They were playing little monsters and running around like wild-men! After I recorded their antics I played with them!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Sweet monsters! They play so well together, and will do more of that, than fight through the years. Nate does a good job of keeping up with Eli. He will strive mightily to always do what big brother does.

By the way, did Nate remember "zap" this morning? Who knew that static electricity could be so much fun?

Have fun with your monsters today.

Love you all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Adorable monsters. What could be more fun than those two running around your house!!