Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Holiday Cheer from Nate
Nate loves to sing with us! Here is some holiday cheer from our resident cherub!
I am still watching this. Nate sang this for me, in person, over Christmas. He is just adorable, squeezeable, sweet. His big brother, eli, listened while we sang this, and added his own perfect pitch lines. I love these boys.
Just like Gromma I keep listening to this over and over too. It gets better every time! How special for you Gromma to hear it in person. We are such lucky grandmothers to have such wonderful, special, sweet, awesome grandsons!!!
4 comments:
Priceless! Maybe you will have your own Boy Band living in the King domicile!
Can't wait to be there,
Love you,
Gromma
PS this is just what we needed to give us the right Christmas spirit!
Ha Ha Ha Ha...that is the cutest little voice. Gromma is right, it's just waht you need for the right Christma spirit.
I am still watching this. Nate sang this for me, in person, over Christmas. He is just adorable, squeezeable, sweet. His big brother, eli, listened while we sang this, and added his own perfect pitch lines. I love these boys.
Gromma
Just like Gromma I keep listening to this over and over too. It gets better every time! How special for you Gromma to hear it in person. We are such lucky grandmothers to have such wonderful, special, sweet, awesome grandsons!!!
Post a Comment