Nate loves to dig, but he loves trying to escape across open fields even more! This is right before he made a break for it! Funny baby!
Melvin the Mixer and Billy the Bulldozer always come to the park with us! They are a part of the King brothers posse!
Brothers who dig together stay together!
Dumping out sand it so much fun...eating it is more fun!
Eli is rocking the big-boy digger!
Pantless and cracking up on the way home from the park! Way, way, way to much sand to get in Mommy's car!
Silliest boys in Illiniois! The boys and I have discovered a really fun little park that is tucked out of the way in in a quiet neighborhood! It has an enormous sandbox and a toddler friendly climbing structure right next to each other so no matter what the boys are doing I can keep track of them (except for when Nate gets the urge to be free and take off across fields...the boy worries me with his wanderlust!).
Today was the first sunny day after several rainy days and the sand was WET!!! Perfect for digging but oh boy those were dirty boys! So they rode home in the car with only shirts on. Eli and Nate thought that was absolutely hysterical and were being little monkeys on the way home! I love those little boys so much!
2 comments:
i LOVE nate's belly in the first picture!!!! the backseat of the car pictures are classics too! that's for posting picts, i've been checking 60 times a day!!!!
love,
auntie
Yeah...the blog is back with pictures. I'm like Bec, I must check every hour.
Those boys are just too cute. What great pictures. Going to the park is just a great American tradition and those two really know how to make the most of it!!!
Post a Comment