Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Milk, it does a baby good!
Cute naked baby! He looks so much like his pop pop!
I think momma may have to switch to 2% milk pretty soon! You, baby boy, are a chunky boy! But, I do remember your big brother going through stages like this, so if you chunk up, then you grow taller, chunk up...taller.
I think I am going to blow up the picture of them in the sad box together. It says so much! I'll bet, that over the years, we will have lots of "together" pictures, and these candid shots are my favorite.
2 comments:
oh, Nate,
I think momma may have to switch to 2% milk pretty soon! You, baby boy, are a chunky boy! But, I do remember your big brother going through stages like this, so if you chunk up, then you grow taller, chunk up...taller.
Can't wait until August!
Love and Kisses,
Gromma
I think I am going to blow up the picture of them in the sad box together. It says so much! I'll bet, that over the years, we will have lots of "together" pictures, and these candid shots are my favorite.
Love and Hugs,
Gromma
Post a Comment