Thursday, December 20, 2007

Must be Santa

Funniest Santa Picture EVER!!!!
Sweet Smile...Where's Nate? Sitting in momma's lap with a chunk of Santa's beard in his fist.


Our Mall Santa is the real deal (check out that great beard, and twinkly eyes), and the boys loved him!!! Ok, Eli was interested in him but Nate LOVED him...check out Nate's death grip on Santa's beard. Too Funny!!! Eli walked right up to Santa and said "Ho, Ho, Ho", and patted his belly. He is such a funny guy! The picture of the two boys on santa's lap is beyond hilarious!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

Ho Ho Ho, indeed! Santa is a saint for not crying as Nate relieved him of some of his beard. THis is a fantastic picture. Eli doesn't too thriiled to be up there, he actually looks like he was watching you and about ready to make a comment. DId harrison get a picture with Santa/ I hope so, for Stephanies sake! :)

I think Nate knew what he was doing...he has a "the devil made me do it" smile onhis face Giggle!

Love you all,

Gromma

PS only two more day!

Grammy said...

I'm laughing my head off looking at the pictures. The one with both boys on Santa's lap will become a King Brothers Classic!!

Love grammy

Mrs. Kenagy said...

I was rolling over laughing! The one with the two boys is hysterical!