Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
King Family
This great family shot was taken by my Uncle Wynn the day before Thanksgiving after we visited with my Aunt Val, Uncle Wynn and Wynn's sisiter Glenda in Bloomington, IL. Such a treat to see family!
4 comments:
That's a great family picture. What handfuls those boys are!
Grammy
This picture is on my wall at school and in my office here at home. I love it!
Gromma
Sam - u look just like me in that pict!!!! (Or I guess I look like him)
What a beautiful family picture. Such a handsome family, and you look like super mom.
Post a Comment