Friday, July 13, 2007

Hats, Hats, and more Hats





Eli has such a fun imagination and likes to make-believe in lots of different ways. Sam and I got him a dress-up hat collection (that includes a viking hat, construction hat, pirate hat, firemans helmut and race car driver helmut). He loves to wear his hat and have us wear them too...Even the dog has worn a hat. Eli loves to share his favorite things (poor milo wishes he wouldnt share quite so much). In addition to his fun imagination, he has started to sing and hum. He is such a musical and creative guy!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

OK, the Viking Helmet is my favorite! Milo looks like the UBER TOUGH DOG...he only lacks a skin cape and a boat!

ELi, there are no boundaries with imagination. You can be what ever you want to be!

Love you so much,

Gromma

Grammy said...

I don't who looks best in the Vikings hat....Milo or Eli???

Rebecca Ladina said...

I like the pirate hat the best!