Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rock n Roll Nate



Nate rolled over from his front to back today...it was amazing! Sam and I both got to see this special milestone, which made it all the more special! In addition I have nicknamed Nate my little lion because he is so loud when he talks and chuckles. He is such a love.

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate,

You look so much like your grandpa...it is amazing! Grandpa Bob doesn't see it, but everyone else does! I am worried that your momma isn't feeding you enough...Your arms only have nine or ten rolls on them.
Love the victory stance with the arms over your head. You must be pretty proud of yourself,,,rolling over for your momma and Daddy.

Can't wait to hold you and smother you with hugs and klisses in July!

LOVE TO ALL,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Another big strong hunk! Wow...you guys have some big boys!!

Rolling over is just the beginning, he'll be trying to keep up with his big brother soon.

Love you