Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Momma and her little guys
I love my boys! I have two sweet, snuggly little guys who make every day something special (and crazy, hectic, hilarious, bizzare, and perfect). Its hard to believe they are already 2.5 months and 18.5 months old.
4 comments:
Awwwwwwww! I'm so happy to see you Guest Star on the blog!!!! This may be the last time you get them to behave on your lap for many many years! lol
"Little guys"!!?? They look like some hefty boys to me. I agree with Bec it's good to see you on the blog..you look wonderful.
Love you
Oh, Momma King! You look so beautiful holding your sweet babies.
Thanks for posting one of the three of you!
Love you,
Gromma
Your family is so precious. It is good to see you in a picture :)
Love YA
Post a Comment