Decorating their tree!
In an effort to make it feel like Christmas time around here last week (with Sam out of town, no Christmas tree do to the nasty weather, and being trapped inside) the boys and I went Christmas nutty! We made reindeer cupcakes ginger bread houses, they made ornaments and decorated their special boys tree! They also staged an elaborate scene around their tree! So fun! This week we are going to make giant hanging christmas trees, decorate presents, and bake, bake bake! We made pumpkin bread yesterday and next up is gingerbread, peanut butter cup cookies and the famous Sam King fudge! We will get our tree on Wednesday when it is physically safe to go outside again!
2 comments:
Oh, Oh, Oh, I want to be at your house! Talk about Christmas magic.Lucky boys, wonderful mommy!
Love and Hugs,
Gromma
Yes, I agree with Gromma...it looks like xmas magic. You are the best mom ever. The cupcakes could be on the cover a magazine!
Post a Comment