Oh, Illinois! What a winter we have had! Snow, Snow and more snow followed by the coldest two weeks we have ever had the joy of suffering through! Just when we weren't sure we could take any more... Bam it hit above 25 and we were able to set the boys free in the snow! They love it so much! Look at those happy faces! My boys are serious midwesterners!
3 comments:
Yes, they are! And you can't tell people they are Californians, no one would believe it, no matter how much you wish it werre true! The mutant hands crack me up, nice daddy to share. Eli does look smoochable!
I am a HAPPY Gromma, tonight. I was in need of a picture fix!
Love,
Gromma
OMG, i seriously have the most adorable nephews EVER!
i was so happy yesterday @ my new apt: rainy day, no work, 50" tv, sex & the city dvds, popcorn, drinking tea from my mug w/nate & eli's precious little faces on it!
They sure look happy to be outside! I'm like Gromma it's fun to see pictures. Love the big red cheeks.
Post a Comment