Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Nobody puts baby in the corner (famous line from dirty dancing)
So last night at dinner I jokingly told Sam that Nate wants a t-shirt that reads "Nobody puts baby in a corner" (famous quote from dirty dancing... Sam had no idea what I was talking about). So Eli found this HI-larious and this is what he came up with on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
could he be the next patrick swazie??????
I think he is more like Al Paccino than patrick Swaze. Again, he belongs in the movies! What does Nate think of this? I can't stop playing it.
Gromma
That is so funny...our little Eli is something else!!
Post a Comment