Ok, I hate to be the braggy mom but... my boys are pretty phenomenal! What can I say they are such smarties! Nate is blowing our minds these days with his vocabulary and understanding! His favorite word is THAT, which covers everything. If he really wants something he will add a second word and say "that ball", "that car" "that cup". He has close to 20 words in his vocabulary including a very garbled version of "big brother". It melts my heart! He is a definite rock star and will groove to any and all music (and by groove, I mean the boy rocks out!!!) He shows a definite preference for 80's pop/rock and has a love of rap! Strange boy our Nate! Nate is the giver of huge smiles and even bigger hugs and that makes every day a good one! (this of course more than balances out the temper!!!).
Living with Eli is like living with an 50 year old man stuck in a 2.5 year olds body (albeit a giant 2.5 year old). He has an unbelievable vocabulary and it would be very strange for him to speak any differently than any adult you know! He has something to say about absolutely everything! He asks questions like crazy! A few of his favorites are: "I dont know what this is/means/does?" " I dont know what this is/means/does in spanish?", "Momma show me how does it go?", etc... Sam and I have become veritable fonts of information these days ( though sometimes we have to make stuff up/say we will look it up! Eli is turning out to be the best big brother any little brother could want. He is patient and sweet and almost always willing to share (there are a select few things he wont share but he is 2.5).
I love our boys!
3 comments:
precious precious precious!!!!!! i miss them so much!!!
love,
auntie
Since they are both talking, you and Sam are soon going to have to work to get a word in edgewise. They will probably start finishing each other's sentences, and yours also!
Got to love precocious minds, that heavens that you and Sam are the parents!
Counting down to August!
Love to all,
Gromma
I love when Eli has his sweet shy look. Sammy I really enjoy your stories about the boys. Thank you so much for sharing. love Grammy.
PS: Your photography is great!!
Post a Comment