Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I Love Fall





Eli thinks that playing in the leaves at the park is great fun! He always ends up covered in dirt and happy as can be! He is such a boy! (Sometimes he even gives us a stinky face when we take his pal milo out of the picture. Look at that evil eye!).

Eli weighed in at 26 pounds (90%) and was 33 inches long (98%) at his one year check-up. He also had two shots (the flu shot and a chicken pox/mmr combo). He only cried a little bit with the first shot, raised holy hell with the second and then gave the nurse the stink eye for the rest of his visit. Gotta love that attitude! So our big boy is healthy and happy and growing up so fast!

We are 23 weeks pregnant with Junior (we have no idea what his name will be, and even if we did know we arent telling), and all is going along really well. This baby is just as active as Eli which means that between the two of them I am not going to have a moments rest for the next 18 years...and I wouldnt want it any other way!

2 comments:

Mommy King said...

I am testing out how to post. What an adorable baby. He looks just like his mommy when he makes that stink face.

Gromma said...

Hey Leaf Man,

Your momma and gromma also loved diving into piles of leaves. Can't wait to take you to the park!

Love you so much,

Gromma